Face to face interaction between patient and caregiver
Promotes open discussion and helps clinicians visually determine their patient’s adherence to a remote care plan
LifeStream integrated video enables clinicians to:
- Schedule and initiate visits right from the patient dashboard
- Invite family members and other care providers to collaborate in patient’s care
- Remotely control patient’s camera and audio to effectively manage the discussion
- Share documents and educational materials with patients and other attendees
- Use interactive teaching methods for the patient in real-time related to exercise, symptom management, dietary restrictions, or other areas of emphasis
LifeStream Clinical Monitoring Software
LifeStream is the engine that fuels the Honeywell suite of telehealth solutions. It streamlines care coordination and improves outcomes by empowering clinicians to remotely manage large patient populations. Through daily oversight of patient biometric data, clinicians can identify how patients are trending and proactively intervene when they spot a change in their patient’s health.Download Brochure Contact Us
Manage the health status of all monitored patients from a single, color-coded dashboard
Receive alerts when data falls outside of established parameters
Remotely program monitor settings, parameter limits, and question sets specific to patient’s needs
Initiate video visits directly from LifeStream clinician dashboard
“By reviewing my vital signs and observing me during the telehealth visits, nurses would establish that I needed a medication change. They would work with the doctor and made sure I got it – and that would get my symptoms back under control. So, I could stay at home, instead of in the hospital.” – COPD Patient
LifeStream standard reports are easy to create and export. Advanced modules are available to assess telehealth program data and determine ROI.
Patients and family members may see patient’s personal health information via LifeStream’s secure, browser-based interface.
HL7 interface engine for easy communication with EMR platforms to reduce redundant data entry and improve clinical workflows.
Targeted educational materials including programmed self-guided questions addressing health behaviors.